tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gegas <andreas.lc.eriks...@gmail.com>
Subject No Maven2 Best Practices?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 17:22:23 GMT

Hello,

I really like embedded stuff. I got very excited when I heard OpenEJB 3 was
released!

But, the thing is that I cannot get my unit tests with OpenEJB3 to follow
Maven2 best practices.

The OpenEJB3 requires a ejb-jar.xml to exist in src/main/resources to locate
my EJB's and if I'm using entity beans a persistence.xml must exist in the
same directory.

What about the src/test/resources directory which is supposed to be used by
testing?

And what about package and deplotyment for production. If my test
ejb-jar.xml and persistence.xml must be in src/main/resources then how
should I manage the "real" configuration files (those that should reside in
src/main/resources).
When I package my ejb-jar it will contain configuration files used for
testing... bad...

Any thoughts on how to handle this issue?

Thans in advance!

Regards, Andreas