tomee-users mailing list archives

From ipsi <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Collapsed EARs with Geronimo/Jetty and MDBs?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 05:15:35 GMT

I would like to be able to package what is currently an EAR, WAR and JAR
(plus other stuff) into a single WAR, and get rid of a number of classloader
problems I'm currently having.

I think the procedure is essentially just put my MDBs into WEB-INF/classes,
and openejb-jar.xml to META-INF. But what about jms-resources.xml? Should I
just place that in META-INF? Will this technique work with MDBs?

And will this work with Geronimo/Jetty 2.1.1? Most of the posts I see here
are about Tomcat, and the site mentions that Geronimo uses a rather
different implementation. Sadly, the documentation isn't exactly massive,
and I can't see anything either on the OpenEJB site, or on Geronimo's that
answers this.

So yeah, hopefully this isn't too complex to answer, and I hope it works, as
it would solve an awful lot of my problems...