tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB - Datasource lookup problem
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 19:02:22 GMT
Hi All,

Just a note that the lookup style should definitely work.  Internally,
Tomcat just looks things up from JNDI when doing injection.

To get the reference into java:comp/env/  you need to either use the
@Resource annotation or add an resource-ref in your web.xml like:

       <resource-ref>
         <res-ref-name>MySqlDS</res-ref-name>
         <res-auth>Container</res-auth>