tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject At JavaOne?
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 19:28:41 GMT
I'll be floating around the JavaOne conference this week.  If anyone
would like to ask OpenEJB questions in person, I'd be happy to meet
you.  I sent a similar email out last year for JavaOne and met some
really nice people.  One of them was Dario Laverde who ended up
writing a couple articles on Tomcat/OpenEJB [1][2].

If you're right now thinking, "hey that might be neat" and then a lot
of reasons why not to start entering your mind, I say don't worry.
I'm a pretty humble guy and don't believe in the whole "you must be
worthy of my presence" kind of thinking.  You don't need the perfect
question or to be an expert in EJB or OpenEJB.  Curiosity about
OpenEJB is all you need :)

Email me offline and we can exchange contact info.

-David

[1] http://javanotebook.com/2007/09/28/openejb_3_and_tomcat_6.html
[2] http://java.sys-con.com/read/487561_1.htm