tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jaime Geovane Marcondes <jaime.marcon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @WebService - LocalInitialContextFactory
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:32:27 GMT

David,

    We have to ignore the @WebService annotation in
LocalInitialContextFactory. Our legacy project contains more than 100 EJB's
with these annotations, and can't be changed. The legacy libraries are
currently running on an OC4j/IAS environment.
    To solve this problem, we made an adjustment on the AnnotationDeployer
class, at line 1021:
"if (sessionBean.getServiceEndpoint() != null)", but that's not recommended
as at least 50 developers will use this tool.
    I think that creating that kind of "fork" over your GA is not the best
way to deal with the problem.

    Thank's for your support!