tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB.war outside webapps
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:41:46 GMT
Sorry for the late reply.  I sent one earlier, but my mail client
locked-up internally and decided to stop sending mail :(

On Jun 6, 2008, at 3:09 AM, uglything wrote:

> [...]
> .TomcatWebAppBuilder.createWebModule(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:595)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .openejb
> .tomcat
> .catalina
> .TomcatWebAppBuilder.loadApplication(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:526)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .openejb
> .tomcat.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.start(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:
> 229)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .openejb
> .tomcat
> .catalina
> .GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:58)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .catalina
> .util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:
> 4239)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:
> 1045)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:
> 1045)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:
> 516)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
> 	at
> sun
> .reflect
> 	at
> sun
> .reflect
> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
> 	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
> Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .naming
> .resources
> .DirContextURLConnection.getInputStream(DirContextURLConnection.java:
> 298)
> 	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1007)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .openejb.config.ReadDescriptors.readWebApp(ReadDescriptors.java:468)

Is the web.xml file located in the WEB-INF directory, or is it in
another location due to the Maven build?  Actually, can you describe
the file layout you are using?

> The rest of the ejb-jars loads correctly, but I have a problem then
> in a
> servlet :
>

> INFO  - schema update complete
> INFO  - Jndi(name=ConcreteChildOneManagerImplLocal) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ConcreteChildOneManagerImpl)
> INFO  - Created Ejb(deployment-id=ConcreteChildOneManagerImpl,
> ejb-name=ConcreteChildOneManagerImpl, container=Default Stateless
> Container)
> INFO  - Jndi(name=MyTestBeanLocal) --> Ejb(deployment-id=MyTestBean)
> INFO  - Created Ejb(deployment-id=MyTestBean, ejb-name=MyTestBean,
> container=Default Stateless Container)
> INFO  - Jndi(name=ConcreteChildTwoManagerImplLocal) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ConcreteChildTwoManagerImpl)
> INFO  - Created Ejb(deployment-id=ConcreteChildTwoManagerImpl,
> ejb-name=ConcreteChildTwoManagerImpl, container=Default Stateless
> Container)
> INFO  - Deployed
> Application(path=D:\projets\CCV-Core\CCV-Core-TestMain
> \tomcat1\webapps\..\..\target\CCV-Core-TestMain-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT)
> 6 juin 2008 11:46:17 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> listenerStart
> GRAVE: Erreur lors de la configuration de la classe d'écoute de
> l'application (application listener) LaunchTest
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Le Nom LaunchTest n'est pas lié
> à ce
> Contexte
> 	at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:770)
> 	at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:153)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .catalina
> .util
> .DefaultAnnotationProcessor
> .lookupFieldResource(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:203)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .catalina
> .util
> .DefaultAnnotationProcessor
> .processAnnotations(DefaultAnnotationProcessor.java:139)
> 	at
> org
> .apache
> .catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:
> 3777)
>
> The message of the exception could be translated in plain ol'
> english as
> follow :
>
> ERROR: Error while configuring the application listener LaunchTest
> javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: The Name LaunchTest isn't bound
> to any
> context

I'm going to have to look into this one.  It could be caused by the
failure to load the web.xml or something else.  I'll add some more
extensive tests for servlet listener injection.

-dain