tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: DataSource configuration for production
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 20:30:05 GMT
On Jun 9, 2008, at 3:22 AM, jfjames wrote:

> We're going to spend some times this afternoon investigating what
> really
> happens in DBCP and COMMON-POOLS. BTW do you know how we can access
> the JAVA
> source of DBCP and COMMON-POOLS embedded in OPENJB 3.0 ?

I'll see if I can give your scenario a try as well.  (trying
desperately to finish up some cmp stuff)

Here's the source for both those modules:
  http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/openejb/commons-dbcp-all/1.3/commons-dbcp-all-1.3-sources.jar

That's the maven created one, which may not include build files, etc.
Here's how to get it straight from svn:

svn co -r617003  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/dbcp/trunk
  commons-dbcp
svn http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/pool/tags/POOL_1_3