tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Re: maven build of openEJB3 [Virus checked]
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 17:57:19 GMT
This would only be needed if the build fails (and it is only for the
maven process).  The problem is we generate and compile a large number
of classes, and the plugin is using javac which isn't very efficient
memory wise.  When I get a chance, I'll update the plugin to
optionally support the eclipse compiler.

-dain