tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: loadbalancing & failover of stateless beans
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:44:14 GMT
Youcef,

I'd like to reiterate one of David's points.  If you already have a
web load balancer in production, you can get load balancing today for
free by simply using our ejb over http protocol.  This has a big
advantage for your operations staff as they would only have one load
balancing system to maintain.  Also, it works today :)

Regardless, we definitely need load balancing for the standalone
protocol.

-dain