tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Please help
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:57:03 GMT

On Jun 20, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Karan Malhi wrote:

> If you restart openejb, does that error go away?
> Are you trying to run a unit test/s? Could you share that code
> please. It
> seems to be a File locking issue with the Logger.

Right, looks like the issue is:
   "org.objectweb.howl.log.LogConfigurationException: Unable to obtain
lock on C:\openejb-3.0\txlog\howl_1.log"

The tx logging feature was supposed to be off, but was left on by
mistake.

Add this to your openejb.xml file and it should stop:

<TransactionManager id="TransactionManager">
   MaxLogFiles = 0
</TransactionManager>

-David