tomee-users mailing list archives

From Wolfgang.Schrec...@atosorigin.com
Subject Antwort: Re: Re: maven build of openEJB3 [Virus checked]
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:16:44 GMT
That was a quick answer ! Thanks !

I think you 're right:  it is a problem with spaces, and the solution
should not be complicated,

change: (new File(directory)).toURL() to: (new
File(directory)).toURI().toURL()

in the maven plugin com.envoisolutions.sxc.jabc.maven.SxJaxbPlugin if you
have the source
or ask, whoever can do this.

I have seen this many times and anyway ... toURI().toURL() is the good way
to do this!

Let me know, what happens, please ...

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"Der Inhalt eines Begriffs nimmt ab, wenn sein Umfang zunimmt; wird dieser
allumfassend, so muß der Inhalt ganz verloren gehen."
from G. Frege: Die Grundlagen der Arithmetik S. 40

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
mailto:Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.com

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Didier Dhennin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

             "Mohammad Nour
             El-Din"
             <nour.mohammad@gm                                          An
             ail.com>                   users@openejb.apache.org
                                                                     Kopie
             09.06.2008 14:57
                                                                     Thema
                                        Re: Re: maven build of openEJB3
              Bitte antworten           [Virus checked]
                    an
             users@openejb.apa
                  che.org

Does it work now, if not please start from a clean Maven local repo
and if it still not working try not to use a repo path with spaces,
and please tell us what you got :).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour