tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Please help
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:06:37 GMT
Didn't realize the conversation was not part of the users list. Adding users
list in CC


On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Lavanya Danda <ldanda@studentloan.org>
wrote:

>  With out any code, with just initializing initialcontext it is throwing
> the error.
>
>  -----Original Message-----
> *From:* Karan Malhi [mailto:karan.malhi@gmail.com]
> *Sent:* Friday, June 20, 2008 3:02 PM
> *To:* Lavanya Danda
> *Subject:* Re: FW: Please help
>
> Could you please also send the /* code to test ejb */   ?
> If there is anything in the setup and teardown methods, please send that
> too.
>
> Are you running multiple unit tests or just a single test?
>
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 3:52 PM, <ldanda@studentloan.org> wrote:
>
>> You are right. It has nothing to do with setting up the datasoure. Yes, I
>> am trying to run unit test. A simple test like
>>
>
>
>>
>>
>>            public void test() throws Exception {
>>                Properties properties = new Properties();
>>                properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
>> "org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory");
>>
>>                properties.put("openejb.home", "C:\\openejb-3.0");
>>                properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"ejbd://127.0.0.1:4201
>> ");
>>                InitialContext initialContext = new
>> InitialContext(properties);
>>                /* code to test ejb*/
>>
>>            }
>>
>> is throwing the locking error.
>>
>> I even reinstalled the openejb . It doesn't go away.
>>
>>
>> KMalhi wrote:
>> >
>> > If you restart openejb, does that error go away?
>> > Are you trying to run a unit test/s? Could you share that code please.
>> It
>> > seems to be a File locking issue with the Logger.
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Lavanya Danda <ldanda@studentloan.org>
>> > wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >> -----Original Message-----
>> >> From: Lavanya Danda
>> >> Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:40 PM
>> >> To: 'user@openejb.org'
>> >> Subject: Please help
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> I am trying to setup data source with openejb. I get the following
>> error,
>> >>
>> >> ERROR - FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler. Please send the
>> >> following
>> >> stack trace and this message to user@openejb.org :
>> >>
>> >> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error invoking factory
>> >> method: public static
>> >> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(int,byte[],java.lang.String,int,boolean,boolean,int,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,int,int,int,int)
>> >> throws java.lang.Exception
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil$StaticFactory.create(ReflectionUtil.java:721)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:268)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createTransactionManager(Assembler.java:1058)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:322)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:250)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:288)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:267)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >> org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:62)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:679)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:259)
>> >>
>> >> at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:235)
>> >>
>> >> at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:209)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> net.mpm.reportadmin.web.ReportAdminSBTest.test(ReportAdminSBTest.java:33)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
>> >>
>> >> Caused by: org.objectweb.howl.log.LogConfigurationException: Unable to
>> >> obtain lock on C:\openejb-3.0\txlog\howl_1.log
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.LogFile.open(LogFile.java:191)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.LogFileManager.open(LogFileManager.java:784)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.Logger.open(Logger.java:303)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.xa.XALogger.open(XALogger.java:893)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.log.HOWLLog.doStart(HOWLLog.java:224)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.java:76)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil$StaticFactory.create(ReflectionUtil.java:711)
>> >>
>> >> ... 41 more
>> >>
>> >> FATAL - OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be started:
>> >> Assembler failed to build the container system.
>> >>
>> >> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
>> >> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error invoking factory
>> >> method: public static
>> >> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(int,byte[],java.lang.String,int,boolean,boolean,int,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,int,int,int,int)
>> >> throws java.lang.Exception: Error invoking factory method: public
>> static
>> >> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(int,byte[],java.lang.String,int,boolean,boolean,int,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,int,int,int,int)
>> >> throws java.lang.Exception
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:263)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:288)
>> >>
>> >> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:267)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >> org.apache.openejb.loader.OpenEJBInstance.init(OpenEJBInstance.java:36)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:62)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.init(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:51)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalInitialContextFactory.java:40)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:679)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:259)
>> >>
>> >> at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:235)
>> >>
>> >> at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:209)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> net.mpm.reportadmin.web.ReportAdminSBTest.test(ReportAdminSBTest.java:33)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>> >>
>> >> at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:128)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
>> >>
>> >> Caused by:
>> >>
>> >> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ConstructionException: Error invoking factory
>> >> method: public static
>> >> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionManager
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(int,byte[],java.lang.String,int,boolean,boolean,int,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int,int,int,int,int)
>> >> throws java.lang.Exception
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil$StaticFactory.create(ReflectionUtil.java:721)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:268)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createTransactionManager(Assembler.java:1058)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:322)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:250)
>> >>
>> >> ... 34 more
>> >>
>> >> Caused by:
>> >>
>> >> org.objectweb.howl.log.LogConfigurationException: Unable to obtain lock
>> >> on
>> >> C:\openejb-3.0\txlog\howl_1.log
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.LogFile.open(LogFile.java:191)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.LogFileManager.open(LogFileManager.java:784)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.Logger.open(Logger.java:303)
>> >>
>> >> at org.objectweb.howl.log.xa.XALogger.open(XALogger.java:893)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> org.apache.geronimo.transaction.log.HOWLLog.doStart(HOWLLog.java:224)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.openejb.resource.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.create(GeronimoTransactionManagerFactory.java:76)
>> >>
>> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> >>
>> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
>> >>
>> >> at
>> >>
>> org.apache.xbean.recipe.ReflectionUtil$StaticFactory.create(ReflectionUtil.java:711)
>> >>
>> >> ... 41 more
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>> >> intended
>> >> solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>> >> addressed.
>> >> If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator
>> of
>> >> the message. This footer also confirms that this
>> >> e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
>> >>
>>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Karan Singh Malhi
>> >
>> >
>> Quoted from:
>> http://www.nabble.com/FW%3A-Please-help-tp18017697p18034782.html
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Karan Singh Malhi
>
>
>  This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
> originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail
> message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. Any views
> expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
> the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Iowa
> Student Loan.
>



-- 
Karan Singh Malhi

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message