tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Karan Malhi" <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Please help
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:19:38 GMT
Okay,

Try one more thing. Replace your code in the test with this

            Properties p = new
Properties();p.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
            InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext( p );

You might need some extra jars in the classpath, If you are using an IDE
(like eclipse etc), its easier to simply add all jars in openejb-3.0\lib to
the classpath
Run this and let me know if you still get the error.

--
Karan Singh Malhi