tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Marcin Kwapisz" <mkwap...@zsk.p.lodz.pl>
Subject RE: OpenEJB, Maven and Hibernate problem
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:51:48 GMT
> Also, we have an OpenEJB, Maven, Hibernate example here that may
> help.
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/jpa-
> hibernate/
[Marcin Kwapisz]
Hi,
After a little investigation I am almost sure that the problem is with hibernate, not within
OpenEJB. Hibernate cannot find (it should create) table PERSONENT (from annotation @SecondaryTable
(name="PERSONENT",pkJoinColumns={@PrimaryKeyJoinColumn(name= "ID")}) that why OpenEJB does
not register my EJBs and I get lookup errors then. The only confusing thing was:
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: createApplication.failed [D:\JavaProg\MySamples\EJB\Sample5\JEEMavenProject2\EjbServiceCore\target\classes]:
null

but when I have updated Hibernate to version 3.2.6 and hibernate-entitymanager to 3.3.2, I
get:

org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: createApplication.failed [D:\JavaProg\MySamples\EJB\OLD\JEEMavenProject2\EjbServiceCore\target\classes]:
org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: Table PERSONENT not found.

I think this is the right exception.

Regards
--
Marcin Kwapisz