tomee-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use JAXB generated class as JAX-WS request parameter
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:04:43 GMT

JAX-WS uses the JAXB beans as parameters in it's normal case.   Thus, they
should "just work".

The only real issue I can think of is if the beans you have are anonymous
types of a global element and the service is "wrapped" mode (the default).
In that case, the wrapper type that CXF creates is technically against spec
and probably not tested well as it cannot point to the "type".   It has to
point to the element via a "ref".   I really don't know if that works or not.

So, if you can, make sure your global elements that you are using in your
schema are referencing global types, not using anonymous types.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org