tomee-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAAS in embedded OpenEJB
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:54:25 GMT
Well, after some debugging, I've realized that a TomcatSecurityService
is used, which uses the tomcat's engine default realm (the one that uses
tomcat-users.xml).
The point is: how to configure it to use my context-specific realm?
I have a JAASRealm configured to use my LoginModule, just didn't
realized how to do it...
Thanks in advance.

Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez
lfpg.dev@gmail.com