tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Marcin Kwapisz" <mkwap...@zsk.p.lodz.pl>
Subject RE: Configuring hibernate properties in unit tests
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 18:35:28 GMT
> Thanks for the link, this post doesn't look to be able to help me with
> runtime configuration of hibernate properties though, looks like its
> not
> possible so I will settle for seperate persistence.xml files.

[Marcin Kwapisz]
Maybe I misunderstood something. You want to set persistent.xml properties in your test code.
Look carefully at setUpClass method. There are properties set for toplink JPA, but I think
you can replace them with properties for hibernate easily.
The only thing I don't know is which properties are more important: those placed in persistent.xml
or in test code.

Regards
--
Marcin Kwapisz