tomee-users mailing list archives

From anand118 <anandparaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Functional testing with OpenEJB + Jetty + Selenium
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 06:19:16 GMT

Don't you need to run Selenium Server at port 4444 to be able to do
selenium.open("/products.action");?

It might just be that I don't know enough about Selenium yet. If starting
sel server is necessary, how can we automate it? Following some tutorials,
I'm still having to use java -jar selenium-server-1.0-beta-1-standalone.jar
-interactive and then run my test.

Thanks in advance

Many thanks for the kind comments guys, I'm really glad you guys think
its alright. I'd love to get it published if you think its good enough
:) David, I'll mail you offline about it in a sec. Obviously if anyone
has improvements or suggestions, please do let me know.

Cheers

Jon