tomee-users mailing list archives

From Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Unit Tests hangs on getting connection
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:24:58 GMT

Hi *,

I have the following scenario. I'm testing my beans within eclipse. I use
openejb-core-3. MSSql Server 2000. Beans are EJB3. Everything works fine in
production so long.

Because we access a legacy system (db) and our additional tables - i use 2
datasources.

If i have a Unittest runing by usage of one datasource - everything is ok.
But if both are included the test hangs while getting a connection. I
couln't trace it exactly because the dbcp sources are not in repository. Is
this known behavior? Maybe this is related to this
http://www.nabble.com/DataSource-configuration-for-production-td17695975.html
nabble-entry

If it's related, when will 3.0.1 release be on air?

Thanks 4 your help
Per