tomee-users mailing list archives

From rde8026 <rde8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ 5.1 support
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:12:24 GMT

Hey David,

I followed the instructions below and ran into the following exception:

org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error
and cannot be started: The Assembler encountered an unexpected error while
attempting to build the container system.:
org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerFactory$BrokerFactoryHandler
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:156)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:291)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Server.init(Server.java:63)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Main.initServer(Main.java:155)
        at org.apache.openejb.server.Main.main(Main.java:128)
        at org.apache.openejb.cli.MainImpl.main(MainImpl.java:151)
        at org.apache.openejb.cli.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:103)
org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerFactory$BrokerFactoryHandler
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.openejb.resource.activemq.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.start(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:128)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:980)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:337)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:265)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:149)
        ... 10 more
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory$BrokerFactoryHandler
        ... 27 more

After inspection of the activemq-core-5.1.0.jar there is no
BrokerFactory$BrokerFactoryHandler class.  Anyway; not sure if there is
anything I'm missing but thought I'd let you know.

Also; I've removed the backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar.

Any advice would be appreciated.