tomee-users mailing list archives

From Fred59 <frederic.fouc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Problem during deployment with ejb-jar.xml
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:54:56 GMT

Hello David,

Thanks for the answer.
In fact The "MySessionImpl" bean is packaged in a EJB-JAR located in the
classpath of an other EJB project. I want to override its persistence
context in order to use it with the persistence unit of the second project.
I don't know if it helps....

Anyway if I add an <ejb-class> tag and I don't get the exception anymore.
I still continue my work on that case. Thanks again.

Fred