tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB with JUnit from NetBeans: NameNotFoundException
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:34:58 GMT

On Oct 11, 2008, at 9:39 AM, franz see wrote:

> Good day,
>
> The script you gave me passed with no problem. And after comparing
> with my
> failing copy, I found out what the reason is.
>
> My `meta-inf` were in all small caps, and because of that openejb
> failed to
> detect `META-INF/ejb-jar.xml`.
>
> After renaming my `meta-inf` to `META-INF`, the test passes ( except
> for
> simple-webservices ).

Wow, that's very interesting.  We can probably do a search for both
uppercase and lowercase just in case this sort of scenario happens
again.  Added a JIRA for that http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-923

Do you have any theories on how it got named lowercase meta-inf?
Maybe something we can document.

-David