tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB in an OSGi container
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 20:44:42 GMT
Thanks, Guillaume.  That gives me a pretty good idea on what the
pieces are.

Zog, let me know what OSGi kernel and version you're using and I'll
see if I can't whip up some boot code for you.  If you've got any
starter code you can share, feel free to zip it up and attach it do a
JIRA (created a jira for you here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-921)

-David