tomee-users mailing list archives

From Zog <jogouss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB in an OSGi container
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 19:37:46 GMT

(in case that was for me and not for Guillaume N): I'm not using servicemix -
I'd like
to have openejb running in a plain barebone Felix installation. That would
be the
start, then I'd take a look at how to deploy ejbs in there (i.e. directly
via the
openeejb conf or as bundles like Guillaume has done).