tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From franz see <franz....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB with JUnit from NetBeans: NameNotFoundException
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:42:18 GMT

I figured out what the solution is,

The setUp() of the test cases are missing this line



> properties.setProperty("openejb.deployments.classpath.include",
> ".*simple-stateless/target/classes.*");
> 

I don't know why though ( I don't know how openejb works ). But the
interceptors example works and it has that line.

I filed an issue in [1] for this.

Thanks,
Franz

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-922


franz see wrote:
> 
> Good day,
> 
> I am getting the same problem. And my system is able to find the
> META-INF/ejb-jar.xml as seen in the last part of the surefire reports (
> not unless that's the wrong ejb-jar.xml that I'm supposed to look for ).
> 
> I downloaded openejb-examples-3.0 ( [1] ), extracted the archive, and run
> `mvn clean install`, and I am getting NameNotFoundException all over the
> place.
> 
> Are there are many steps I need to take to set this up?
> 
> Thanks,
> Franz
> 
> [1]
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openejb/3.0/openejb-examples-3.0.tar.
> 
> Sample Surefire reports from simple-stateless:
> 
> 
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
>> <testsuite errors="2" skipped="0" tests="2" time="1.075" failures="0"
>> name="org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest">
>>   <properties>
>>     <property value="3.0" name="openejb.version"/>
>>     <property value="Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition"
>> name="java.runtime.name"/>
>>     <property value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/i386"
>> name="sun.boot.library.path"/>
>>     <property value="1.5.0_15-b04" name="java.vm.version"/>
>>     <property value="Sun Microsystems Inc." name="java.vm.vendor"/>
>>     <property value="http://java.sun.com/" name="java.vendor.url"/>
>>     <property value=":" name="path.separator"/>
>>     <property value="Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM" name="java.vm.name"/>
>>     <property value="sun.io" name="file.encoding.pkg"/>
>>     <property
>> value="org.apache.openejb.core.security.JaccProvider$Factory"
>> name="javax.security.jacc.PolicyConfigurationFactory.provider"/>
>>     <property value="PH" name="user.country"/>
>>     <property value="SUN_STANDARD" name="sun.java.launcher"/>
>>     <property value="unknown" name="sun.os.patch.level"/>
>>     <property value="Java Virtual Machine Specification"
>> name="java.vm.specification.name"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless"
>> name="user.dir"/>
>>     <property value="1.5.0_15-b04" name="java.runtime.version"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless"
>> name="derby.system.home"/>
>>     <property value="sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment"
>> name="java.awt.graphicsenv"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless"
>> name="basedir"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/endorsed"
>> name="java.endorsed.dirs"/>
>>     <property value="i386" name="os.arch"/>
>>     <property value="/tmp/surefirebooter58049.jar"
>> name="surefire.real.class.path"/>
>>     <property value="/tmp" name="java.io.tmpdir"/>
>>     <property value="
>> " name="line.separator"/>
>>     <property value="Sun Microsystems Inc."
>> name="java.vm.specification.vendor"/>
>>     <property value="org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming"
>> name="java.naming.factory.url.pkgs"/>
>>     <property value="Linux" name="os.name"/>
>>     <property value="true" name="derby.storage.fileSyncTransactionLog"/>
>>     <property value="UTF-8" name="sun.jnu.encoding"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/i386:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/../lib/i386"
>> name="java.library.path"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless/target/test-classes:/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless/target/classes:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/junit/junit/4.1/junit-4.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/5.0-1/javaee-api-5.0-1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0/openejb-core-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-loader/3.0/openejb-loader-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-javaagent/3.0/openejb-javaagent-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-jee/3.0/openejb-jee-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.0.5/jaxb-impl-2.0.5.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-cli/commons-cli/1.1/commons-cli-1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-ra/4.1.1/activemq-ra-4.1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/4.1.1/activemq-core-4.1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/2.1/backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging-1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.0.0-incubator/activeio-core-3.0.0-incubator.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa/1.0.1/openjpa-1.0.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/net/sourceforge/serp/serp/1.13.1/serp-1.13.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.1/commons-lang-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2/commons-collections-3.2.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-connector/2.1/geronimo-connector-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-transaction/2.1/geronimo-transaction-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail/1.2/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.2.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/xbean-reflect/3.4-r636442/xbean-reflect-3.4-r636442.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/xbean-finder/3.4-r636442/xbean-finder-3.4-r636442.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-naming/3.3/xbean-naming-3.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm/2.2.3/asm-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm-commons/2.2.3/asm-commons-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm-tree/2.2.3/asm-tree-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/hsqldb/hsqldb/1.8.0.7/hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/commons-dbcp-all/1.3/commons-dbcp-all-1.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/swizzle/swizzle-stream/1.0.1/swizzle-stream-1.0.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/1.6.1/wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar:"
>> name="surefire.test.class.path"/>
>>     <property value="Java Platform API Specification"
>> name="java.specification.name"/>
>>     <property value="49.0" name="java.class.version"/>
>>     <property value="HotSpot Server Compiler"
>> name="sun.management.compiler"/>
>>     <property value="2.6.24-19-generic" name="os.version"/>
>>     <property value="/home/franz" name="user.home"/>
>>     <property value="Asia/Manila" name="user.timezone"/>
>>     <property value="sun.print.PSPrinterJob" name="java.awt.printerjob"/>
>>     <property value="1.5" name="java.specification.version"/>
>>     <property value="UTF-8" name="file.encoding"/>
>>     <property value="franz" name="user.name"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless/target/test-classes:/home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless/target/classes:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/junit/junit/4.1/junit-4.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/javaee-api/5.0-1/javaee-api-5.0-1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0/openejb-core-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.12/log4j-1.2.12.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-loader/3.0/openejb-loader-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-javaagent/3.0/openejb-javaagent-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-jee/3.0/openejb-jee-3.0.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-impl/2.0.5/jaxb-impl-2.0.5.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-cli/commons-cli/1.1/commons-cli-1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-ra/4.1.1/activemq-ra-4.1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/4.1.1/activemq-core-4.1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/2.1/backport-util-concurrent-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.1/commons-logging-1.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activeio-core/3.0.0-incubator/activeio-core-3.0.0-incubator.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa/1.0.1/openjpa-1.0.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/net/sourceforge/serp/serp/1.13.1/serp-1.13.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.1/commons-lang-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2/commons-collections-3.2.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-connector/2.1/geronimo-connector-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/components/geronimo-transaction/2.1/geronimo-transaction-2.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/objectweb/howl/howl/1.0.1-1/howl-1.0.1-1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail/1.2/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.2.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/xbean-reflect/3.4-r636442/xbean-reflect-3.4-r636442.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/xbean-finder/3.4-r636442/xbean-finder-3.4-r636442.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-naming/3.3/xbean-naming-3.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm/2.2.3/asm-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm-commons/2.2.3/asm-commons-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/asm/asm-tree/2.2.3/asm-tree-2.2.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/hsqldb/hsqldb/1.8.0.7/hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/commons-dbcp-all/1.3/commons-dbcp-all-1.3.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/swizzle/swizzle-stream/1.0.1/swizzle-stream-1.0.1.jar:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/wsdl4j/wsdl4j/1.6.1/wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar:"
>> name="java.class.path"/>
>>     <property value="log4j" name="openjpa.Log"/>
>>     <property value="true" name="noBanner"/>
>>     <property value="1.0" name="java.vm.specification.version"/>
>>     <property value="32" name="sun.arch.data.model"/>
>>     <property value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre"
>> name="java.home"/>
>>     <property value="Sun Microsystems Inc."
>> name="java.specification.vendor"/>
>>     <property value="en" name="user.language"/>
>>     <property value="mixed mode" name="java.vm.info"/>
>>     <property value="1.5.0_15" name="java.version"/>
>>     <property
>> value="org.apache.openejb.core.security.jacc.BasicJaccProvider"
>> name="org.apache.openejb.core.security.JaccProvider"/>
>>     <property value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/ext"
>> name="java.ext.dirs"/>
>>     <property
>> value="/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/i18n.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/jce.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.15/jre/classes"
>> name="sun.boot.class.path"/>
>>     <property value="Sun Microsystems Inc." name="java.vendor"/>
>>     <property
>> value="jar:file:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0/openejb-core-3.0.jar!/login.config"
>> name="java.security.auth.login.config"/>
>>     <property value="/shared/apps/.m2/repository"
>> name="localRepository"/>
>>     <property value="/" name="file.separator"/>
>>     <property value="http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi"
>> name="java.vendor.url.bug"/>
>>     <property value="little" name="sun.cpu.endian"/>
>>     <property value="UnicodeLittle" name="sun.io.unicode.encoding"/>
>>     <property value="gnome" name="sun.desktop"/>
>>     <property value="" name="sun.cpu.isalist"/>
>>   </properties>
>>   <testcase classname="org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest"
>> time="1.039" name="testCalculatorViaRemoteInterface">
>>     <error type="javax.naming.NameNotFoundException" message="Name
>> &quot;CalculatorImplRemote&quot; not
>> found.">javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
>> &quot;CalculatorImplRemote&quot; not found.
>> 	at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.federate(IvmContext.java:172)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:129)
>> 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
>> 	at
>> org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest.testCalculatorViaRemoteInterface(CalculatorTest.java:55)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:228)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:223)
>> 	at
>> org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)
>> </error>
>>     <system-out>Apache OpenEJB 3.0    build: 20080408-04:13
>> http://openejb.apache.org/
>> INFO - openejb.home =
>> /home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless
>> INFO - openejb.base =
>> /home/franz/src/openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless
>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
>> type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
>> type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default JDK 1.3 ProxyFactory,
>> type=ProxyFactory, provider-id=Default JDK 1.3 ProxyFactory)
>> app =
>> jar:file:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0/openejb-core-3.0.jar!/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
>> </system-out>
>>   </testcase>
>>   <testcase classname="org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest"
>> time="0.001" name="testCalculatorViaLocalInterface">
>>     <error type="javax.naming.NameNotFoundException" message="Name
>> &quot;CalculatorImplLocal&quot; not
>> found.">javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name
>> &quot;CalculatorImplLocal&quot; not found.
>> 	at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.federate(IvmContext.java:172)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.IvmContext.lookup(IvmContext.java:129)
>> 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
>> 	at
>> org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest.testCalculatorViaLocalInterface(CalculatorTest.java:72)
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:228)
>> 	at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:223)
>> 	at
>> org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
>> 
>> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>> 	at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)
>> </error>
>>     <system-out>app =
>> jar:file:/shared/apps/.m2/repository/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.0/openejb-core-3.0.jar!/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
>> </system-out>
>>   </testcase>
>> </testsuite>
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> David Blevins wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> On Oct 9, 2008, at 4:32 AM, Bernhard Humm wrote:
>> 
>>> init:
>>> deps-jar:
>>> compile:
>>> compile-test:
>>> Testsuite: org.superbiz.calculator.CalculatorTest
>>> Apache OpenEJB 3.0    build: 20080408-04:13
>>> http://openejb.apache.org/
>>> INFO - openejb.home = C:\temp\NetBeans\OpenEJBTest
>>> INFO - openejb.base = C:\temp\NetBeans\OpenEJBTest
>>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Security Service,
>>> type=SecurityService, provider-id=Default Security Service)
>>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default Transaction Manager,
>>> type=TransactionManager, provider-id=Default Transaction Manager)
>>> INFO - Configuring Service(id=Default JDK 1.3 ProxyFactory,
>>> type=ProxyFactory, provider-id=Default JDK 1.3 ProxyFactory)
>>> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 5,234 sec
>> 
>> It doesn't look like the app is getting discovered with the way it's  
>> setup in NetBeans.  OpenEJB will search for directories or jars  
>> containing a META-INF/ejb-jar.xml file and load those directories and  
>> jars as individual ejb jars.  We have NetBeans users, so I know it's  
>> capable of putting both the classes and the META-INF/ejb-jar.xml in  
>> the same directory so that OpenEJB can discover them together as an  
>> app.  We just need to figure out what might be happening with this  
>> particular setup.
>> 
>> Run this in your test case and see if your classpath is setup right.   
>> There should be a META-INF/ejb-jar.xml file in any directories that  
>> contain ejb classes that should be deployed by OpenEJB.
>> 
>>          Enumeration<URL> ejbJars =  
>> this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResources("META-INF/ejb-jar.xml");
>>          while (ejbJars.hasMoreElements()) {
>>              URL url = ejbJars.nextElement();
>>              System.out.println("app = " + url);
>>          }
>> 
>> 
>> -David
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/OpenEJB-with-JUnit-from-NetBeans%3A-NameNotFoundException-tp19874503p19910912.html
Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message