tomee-users mailing list archives

From franz see <franz....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB with JUnit from NetBeans: NameNotFoundException
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 14:39:37 GMT

Good day,

The script you gave me passed with no problem. And after comparing with my
failing copy, I found out what the reason is.

My `meta-inf` were in all small caps, and because of that openejb failed to
detect `META-INF/ejb-jar.xml`.

After renaming my `meta-inf` to `META-INF`, the test passes ( except for
simple-webservices ).

Thanks,
Franz