tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Sébastien Scrève <jean-sebastien.scr...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: How to remove stateful sessions programmatically ?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:11:08 GMT

Ok thanks for the tip David.

What I try to implement is "conversation" between Tapestry and OpenEJB. This
"conversation" concept is already implemented into Seam.

I store the stateful instance into a web session and I'd like to remove the
instance as soon as the session expires.

That's why I thought that an API that would allow us to remove stateful
could be helpful.
I know it already exists in OpenEJB but a standard API to parse deployment
information outside sessions beans could also be a nice thing.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Jean-Sébastien Scrève.