tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: persistence.xml in a Jar in Tomcat Common classloader (ERROR : PersistenceUnit already deployed)
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:44:57 GMT

On Oct 28, 2008, at 2:08 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

>> Could it be done for 3.1 release ?
>
> Hi to all,
>
> In the 3.1 release changelog I could see :
>
> EAR-style classpath application discovery groups individual modules as
> an EAR allowing sharing of persistence units and improved connector
> and custom MDB deployment.
>
> Did it what we discussed in this thread ?

That's actually a different feature.  This was another long release
cycle (binaries were rolled on the 9th).

The global persistence unit feature might be a little tricky to turn
around, but I'm sure we can get it in.  Filed a jira for it here:

   (get notifications - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=12407377&watch=true)

-David