tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB with JUnit from NetBeans: NameNotFoundException
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 00:25:27 GMT

On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:42 PM, franz see wrote:

> I figured out what the solution is,
>
> The setUp() of the test cases are missing this line
>

>> properties.setProperty("openejb.deployments.classpath.include",
>> ".*simple-stateless/target/classes.*");
>>

> I don't know why though ( I don't know how openejb works ). But the
> interceptors example works and it has that line.

That solution definitely works and is the way you get a module
discovered when there is no simple-stateless/target/classes/META-INF/
ejb-jar.xml file.

I ran the 3.0 examples against various Java 1.5.0_x versions on maven
2.0.8 with a clean repo on FreeBSD 6.2, Linux 2.6.24, and OSX 10.5.4
and all ran fine except the simple-webservices test on FreeBSD.

Can you run this little script and attach the output (build.log) to
the jira you created?

---begin---
#!/bin/bash

{

wget -q http://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/apache-maven-2.0.8-bin.tar.gz
wget -q http://www.apache.org/dist/openejb/3.0/openejb-examples-3.0.tar.gz

tar xzf apache-maven-2.0.8-bin.tar.gz
tar xzf openejb-examples-3.0.tar.gz

cd openejb-examples-3.0/simple-stateless

uname -a
../../apache-maven-2.0.8/bin/mvn -X -Dmaven.repo.local=tmp clean install

} | tee build.log
---end---

-David