tomee-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Unknown error in Assembler for MessageDriven bean
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:54:20 GMT
Can you post the code for you message driven bean or at the very least
the class declaration with any extends clause, implements clause and
class annotations?

My guess is the MDB class is not-spec-compliant and Weblogic has some
special logic to guess the proper message listener interface.  Or, we
have a bug :)

-dain