tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB Tomcat Deployments
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:51:18 GMT
Hi Thiago,

We do in fact scan all of WEB-INF/lib/ and WEB-INF/classes for ejbs.
The openejb.deployments.classpath.include property applies to boot-
time scanning of the system classpath, but we could probably rig up
something that allows you to set that and similar flags for an
individual webapp.

Filed a jira on it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-925
  (for notifications:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?id=12406545&watch=true)

-David