tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB API
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:45:51 GMT
We do have the maven generated javadoc jars in the maven repository if
that helps:

  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/openejb/openejb-core/3.1/

When using maven to create Eclipse or Intellij projects you can use
the 'downloadJavadocs' flag to have maven automatically add them
(sources too if you want).  So more or less:

mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true -DdownloadJavadocs=true
mvn idea:idea -DdownloadSources=true -DdownloadJavadocs=true

Don't know if that helps.  Not sure of how to get maven to generate
one big javadoc of all the modules put together.

-David