tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alberto López <atallo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Thank you for not supporting me in any way
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:42:12 GMT

Thank you Jonathan,

I did it both ways, deploying the .war with Tomcat running, an dalso with
Tomcat stopped.

It failed both ways.

The really strange think is that after posting my message I tried again, but
with another Tomcat installation on a different path and it worked perfectly
(reinstalling it in another location was because of other reasons).

Both were clean installations, so this seems really strange. I will do the
same on another machine, with the same paths and tell you the result.

Regards,

Alberto