tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alberto López <atallo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Thank you for not supporting me in any way
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:51:36 GMT

Dear David,

first of all I have to say that I really appreciate your answer and I
completly understand your situation. It is also clear to me that you guys
are doing a great job which so much of us happily benefit from, and which is
something I really appreciate. So no one has the right to have a demanding
attitude.

Having said that, it was something frustrating to see the threads advanzing
at a good pace with a high amount of feedback and no one answering such a
fundamental issue like mine. Hence, I got the impression that I never would
get an answer, which was the reason that got me somewhat angry. Fortunately,
time prooved that I was wrong. Of course I will keep working with OpenEJB.

To better understand my personal situation let me tell you also that I'm
trying to convince my organization (http://www.isciii.es) to get much more
involved with open source, which is a hard task because you have to fight a
good amount of fear and ignorance regarding open source. I guess you know
the cliches around open source better than me.

So that's the reason why I was somewhat more susceptible towards getting
support than normal. Please excuse me for that.

Regards,

Alberto López