tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically deploying to an embedded OpenEJB server within an Eclipse RCP application
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:55:58 GMT
Brown, Deryck wrote:
> JIRA issue now created with the source attached and permission for
> inclusion granted.
>
> See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1000

Many thanks for this, I've added your plugins to our SVN repository at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/sandbox/openejb-eclipse-plugin/

I've "Mavenized" the openejb.server plugin, and added the standard ASF
headers. I'll get the other two plugins building with Maven hopefully
this week.
> (Do I get a prize for being OpenEJB issue #1000? :-)

You should definitely get a prize for issue 1000 - sorry I moved it to
OEP-24 ;-)

Cheers

Jon