tomee-users mailing list archives

From Paolo Spadafora <p.spadaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse WTP + Tomcat Debug
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:43:55 GMT
Hi,
To answer you question: yes.
It's because of openejb+tomcat, usually I can change a line of code and see
the new change without restart tomcat or reload the webapp.
It does not reload the webapp, just the single class, but it depends,
sometimes it's necessary to do a restart or reload the webapp, the plugin
somehow is able to understand that (you see "restart" in the tomcat status).
As I said in another email, where I explain a bit about WTP plugin, it's
necessary to have a plugin that takes care of a few tasks (like set
openejb_home dynamically, set bootstrap jars and so on).
Probably is not so difficult to extend the current wtp tomcat plugin to
handle openejb.

Bye,
Paolo