tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Exception logged as DEBUG??
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:46:45 GMT
Hi Thomas,

System exceptions from business methods should reach the client where
they can be handled and logged and therefore are logged on the
server's log file as debug.  If the exception is getting swallowed
before reaching the client, than that would be a definite issue.  We
are seeing one issue where the transaction RollbackException (or
equivalent) may be hiding the cause exception https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-782

Can you verify that the client is not receiving the runtime
exception?   If you could paste the stack trace of the exception the
client gets that would be useful.

-David

On Feb 5, 2009, at 1:50 AM, <Thomas.TH.Hamacher@partner.bmw.ch> <Thomas.TH.Hamacher@partner.bmw.ch