tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB on Windows server 2000?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:57:47 GMT

On Apr 10, 2009, at 11:36 PM, Vish@intuit wrote:

> We have a windows 2000 server machine being used as app server. I
> need to
> install OpenEJB on this.
>
> In the download section for OpenEJB, there is no mention about windows
> version older than XP. So will i run into any issues in future if I
> am using
> windows server 2000 machine?

It should be fine, we just don't have access to one of those machines
for release testing.  We have no native code, so the primary thing
we're looking for in testing on those different OSs is the standard
file path issues, make sure the scripts work, etc.

If you do run into any issues, we'll be happy to take a look.

-David