tomee-users mailing list archives

From keinmen...@inbox.lv
Subject Re: Problems shutting down embedded instance
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 12:12:46 GMT
Hi again!
Finally I have had some time to patch OpenEJB according to my
It turns out that the NullPointerException STILL occurs, despite the
constructor never being invoked with a null value parameter. I also
tried to patch the catch block to return null.
Apart from that, it seems like the container (Tomcat) is left in an
inconsistent state after I have removed the application, requiring a
restart.
I will try to find alternative ways to use OpenEJB in my application,
since it seems like the patch I suggested earlier do not really solve
the problems I have had.
Best regards,
 Ivan A Krizsan