tomee-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems shutting down embedded instance
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 19:55:27 GMT
I don't know if it's related, but I ALWAYS get a NullPointerException in
OpenEJB.destroy(), line 263, which have the following:
Assembler assembler = SystemInstance.get().getComponent(Assembler.class);
assembler.destroy(); //HERE: assembler is null

I use openejb.war integrated in Tomcat.
Perhaps adding a try / catch or null test would be great.
Since we're in development and months away from production, it's not an issue
for now, but one day it will be...

Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez