tomee-users mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez <lfpg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems shutting down embedded instance
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 13:47:34 GMT
Here is the stack trace. It happens on tomcat shutdown.

Exception in thread "Thread-53" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.destroy(OpenEJB.java:263)
        at org.apache.openejb.tomcat.catalina.TomcatLoader.destroy(TomcatLoader.java:187)
        at org.apache.openejb.tomcat.catalina.TomcatLoader$1.lifecycleEvent(TomcatLoader.java:160)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.stop(StandardServer.java:748)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.stop(Catalina.java:628)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina$CatalinaShutdownHook.run(Catalina.java:671)

Luis Fernando Planella Gonzalez