tomee-users mailing list archives

From Berry25 <duch...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Embedding Openejb
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:08:27 GMT

I am sorry, i absolutelly forgot about it.
I´d like to ask somebody. I use for to get EntityManagerFactory and
EntityManager this piece of code
..
  context =
SystemInstance.get().getComponent(ContainerSystem.class).getJNDIContext();

				    factory = (EntityManagerFactory)
context.lookup("/openejb/PersistenceUnit/EJBProject 2026069911");

EntityManager em= factory.createEntityManager();

Is there any better way how to get an EntityManager or an
EntityManagerFactory   ?
thanks for your suggest