tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB JUnit JMS
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 07:25:54 GMT

Hello,

If you want to send a message to test your MDB, the best solution is
probably more a stateless than a simple POJO. It allows you to gain
advantage from injection (connection factory and queue for example).

You can download examples from  http://openejb.apache.org/download.html
http://openejb.apache.org/download.html  and have a look on the simple-mdb
sample.

There is a Stateless Session Bean (MessagingClientBean) to send and receive
messages.

Jean-Louis