tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Web services deployment example?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:58:47 GMT
Hello; is there an example out there of how to get a JAX-WS web service
running in a local container?

With Glassfish, I can mark an SLSB implementation class with the @WebService
annotation, drop the .jar file into the autodeploy directory, and the
webservice is available.

Currently, I have an OpenEJB container running locally as part of my test
suite, but I don't see evidence that the same EJB is deployed as a web
service.  I'd like to have that local container automatically deploy my web
service so that I can write a stupid little test case that hits the service
via a URL and verify that it comes up.

I searched the openejb.apache.org site, and didn't find anything that
addresses this issue specifically--there was a pointer to the Apache CXF
project, but that kind of left me high and dry.

Any thoughts heartily appreciated.

Best,
Laird