tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web services deployment example?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:05:36 GMT
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Jonathan Gallimore <
> jonathan.gallimore@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If think you're right - the bean didn't get added to JNDI on my machine.
>> I've added a local interface and a test to verfiy the sample bean works
>> through the EJB interface too.
>>

> But if David is right, then it shouldn't, right?

OK, just picked up your test and the changes in the trunk.

I see that your implementation bean (CalculatorImpl) implements two
interfaces, the CalculatorWs and CalculatorLocal ones, which are simply
copies of each other and have no other relationship.

Just for kicks, I made CalculatorWs extend CalculatorLocal, and made no
other changes.  The test fails.  Would you expect this failure?

Best,
Laird