tomee-users mailing list archives

From Laird Nelson <ljnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Putting data source into local container?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:34:17 GMT
3.1, yes, and sure, although the rest of my test code does not execute,
because I don't get past this.

The code I've supplied is all that I do to the InitialContext.  I have a
session bean which deploys properly (i.e. it is available in the Context).

The JNDI content gets dumped by this code:

 final NamingEnumeration<NameClassPair> ne = context.list("");
    assertNotNull(ne);
    try {
      while (ne.hasMore()) {
        final NameClassPair ncp = ne.next();
        assertNotNull(ncp);
        System.out.println(ncp.getName() + " = " + ncp.getClassName());
      }
    } finally {
      ne.close();
    }

...and outputs:

. = java.lang.String
PersonsRemote = org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.BusinessRemoteReference

(PersonsRemote is obviously the deployment of my SLSB.)

I will see what I can do to separate out the setup code from my test case
and will post it next, although it won't add one whit to the information
I've already supplied :-).

Best,
Laird