tomee-users mailing list archives

From Martin Uhlir <stoupa91de...@seznam.cz>
Subject 2 web apps - 1 ejb - 2 db?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 20:24:39 GMT
Hello all,

assume, I have two (very similar) web applications (let's call them A
and B) which uses EJB as backend. The question is, how I can achieve,
that the application A stores its data to a database SchemaA, while the
application B stores its data to database SchemaB, while both
applications use the same EJB module (storing the data from A and B is
done via the EJB)? I want to avoid running (developing) two EJB modules
with the same functionality.
So is it somehow possible to achieve this just with some kind of
configuration or is there any other way how to solve this?
Note that the web applications will run on one server, while the EJB on
a different one.

Thank you for the answer in advance.
Martin