tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bharath Ganesh <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Stateless Bean as WebService and Remote Interface Both
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:38:27 GMT
What does the expert group say on this? I feel this should be allowed in the
spec, and currently for EJB 3.0 the container could be spec-lenient on this
with a flag. It is the responsibility of the application developer to be
aware of the fact that it could break if the arguments and return types are
not compliant to both the views, as in the case of EJB 3.1 no-interface
views.
While I was at Pramati, implementing JSR 109 and EJB 3.0 for Pramati Java EE
Server [1], we decided to support this feature.

[1] http://server.pramati.com

Thanks,
Bharath