tomee-users mailing list archives

From dojolava <dojol...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: EJB Design / Architecture
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:03:24 GMT
Hi Ivan,

thank you. Yes, I thought the same. I havent had a look at Spring Security,
I thought this is too much for what I need.

The main problem really might be that due to the fact that OpenEJB does not
return the UserPrincipal on getCallerPrincipal(), it is not possible to
determine the callers identity...
so you might be right about the need of another container or even a whole
application server like glassfish or jboss.

Or would Geronimo handle this correctly, is it a bug in OpenEJB after all?

Thanks,
Mathis