tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gallimore <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web services deployment example?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 21:08:39 GMT
If you haven't already, check out the webservice examples here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples/ -
specifically the simple-webservice, webservice-security and
webservice-ws-security which I think do you what you want.

When you start OpenEJB by creating an InitialContext, make sure you have the
remoteable setting on:

properties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
properties.setProperty("openejb.embedded.remotable", "true");

initialContext = new InitialContext(properties);

This will ensure that the webservice part of the container is started and
your webservice is deployed. By default, your test will expose webservices
on port 4202.

Hope that helps.

Jon